This is an app that allows you to take pictures just like a DSLR camera. You must have an Android 7 version phone to use it. It doesn’t work on older Android versions.
What is Google Camera?
For its Pixel Phones, Google created the GCAM Apk camera app. Google Pixel Phone users can only use this Camera App on Pixel Phones, but some developers have installed it on other brands (such as Samsung, OnePlus, Realme, Motorola, Redmi, Oppo, Vivo, Huawei, Honor, Lenovo, LeEco, and redesigned for HTC, Nokia, Razer, etc.).
Download Google Camera for Android
|Name||Google Camera (GCam) APK|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
|Available on||Play Store|
|Last Update||1 Day Ago|
|Total Installs||100 Million +|
Wait For Sometime To Download APK
- Download the latest update of Google Camera for Android 10 .
- Google Camera 7.3+ works well for Android 9+ .
- Use gcam 7+ for android 9+, which works in Redmi phones.
- Download Google Camera 6.2/6.3 with Classic Features for Android 9+ .
- GCam 6.x for Android 8+ does not work on Android 10 or higher.
- Designed based on GCam 6.1 for Android 8 or newer.
- Google Camera 4 for Android 7+
Install after downloading; if it does not open, you have installed the wrong version. Find and install the correct version by going to your phone’s settings and checking the mobile version.
In conclusion, if the quality of your phone’s camera leaves something to be desired, giving Google Camera a try is definitely recommended. You should let us know if you run into any issues when downloading it, and we’ll do our best to help.