Reliance’s grocery delivery service JioMart is now sleep in three cities near Mumbai – Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan. Notably, the service is being operated through the foremost popular messaging platform within the country WhatsApp, which boasts over 400 million users. Today, we’ll be taking a glance at how you’ll order items you would like from JioMart through WhatsApp.
Order Online via JioMart on WhatsApp:
1. Save JioMart’s official contact number 88500 08000 to your phone’s contacts. once you do that , JioMart’s Business account will show abreast of your WhatsApp contacts list.
2. Open JioMart’s conversation window and send a “Hi” message. You’ll now get a link to start out placing your orders. Orders placed are going to be available for devour within subsequent 2 days.
3. Click on the link and open the online page from the online browser of your choice. Now, fill all essential details like mobile number, area, locality, flat or house number, society name, and your full name. Also, check the “Receive updates on WhatsApp” box.
4. On the page that appears now, you’ll see the list of things available to get . Choose all the things you would like and tap on the “Place Order” button within the bottom right corner of the page.
5. you’ll see an order confirmation along side the entire amount on subsequent page. Also, an in depth order report are going to be sent to your WhatsApp number in PDF format as soon as you place the order.
6. consistent with the order confirmation message, JioMart will send SMS notifications to allow you to know that the order is prepared to be picked up. The products you order through JioMart must be physically picked up from the closest local grocery . The Google Maps location for the closest JioMart Kirana store are going to be linked along side the message.
Currently, JioMart accepts one payment method – cash. However, we could expect JioMart to supply online payment methods when the service gets a broader rollout. Reliance will sell products with its own labels under the brand names Best Farms, Good Life, Masti Oye, Kaffe, Enzo, Mopz, Expelz, and residential One.
So, that’s how you order items from JioMart on WhatsApp. If you’re in one among the supported areas, inspect the service and allow us to know your experience within the comments.
Also Share this article