WhatsApp recently added a replacement feature that permits users to get rid of messages within an hour of sending them, and this feature is out there on Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. This feature has certain drawbacks, like the recipient learning that the message has been deleted because it says “This message has been deleted” rather than the deleted message. So, during this guide, I will be able to show you the simplest thanks to view the deleted WhatsApp messages.
But when WhatsApp announced that users can delete messages, everyone was proud of this great feature. On the opposite hand, when people occasionally delete WhatsApp messages, you get too furious.
Method 1. Read the Deleted WhatsApp Messages using Notification History
So here are the steps to read the deleted messages on WhatsApp:
Step 1.Enable Notification History on Your Mobile
- Open the Settings app,
- click on Notifications.
- Tap on Advanced Settings.
Step 2. Read the Deleted Messages of WhatsApp
Once you enabled the Notification history, then you’ll easily view and skim the deleted messages.
Now, to read the deleted WhatsApp messages steps are as follows
- Simply attend the ‘Settings.’
- Tap on the ‘Notification.’
- Select ‘Advanced settings’.
- On the Notification history, you’ll see the WhatsApp deleted messages.
- Tap Notification history then turn it on.
Method 2. Read the Deleted WhatsApp Messages using WhatsRemoved+ App
You can read the deleted WhatsApp messages employing a common application called “WhatsRemoved+”. This application is merely available for Android devices, not for iOS users. the amount of downloads exceeds 10 million. This software keeps showing ads to read deleted WhatsApp messages. Ads are often removed by purchasing a premium subscription to the app.
To read deleted WhatsApp messages using WhatsRemoved+, follow the below steps:
- Install the app from Google Play Store.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and permit access to notifications.
- Select WhatsApp from the list of apps.
- Select the ‘YES, SAVE FILES’.
- Now, Allow the app to access your files.
- Now, when someone deletes a message sent to you, you’ll be notified by the app.
- To read that deleted WhatsApp messages, open the notification and tap on the “DETECTED” tab.
- From there, you’ll read the deleted message even after it’s removed by the sender.