still Leaving whatsapp? Telegram has gained immense popularity since WhatsApp announced its new Privacy Policies. While people have already started shifting to Telegram, the one problem that they need been facing is that the saved chats. Telegram has solved this problem with its latest 7.4 update, where users can now import all WhatsApp chats to Telegram in only a couple of simple steps.
Telegram 7.4 update for iOS allows users to maneuver their message history from other apps like WhatsApp, Line and KakaoTalk to Telegram. As of now, the feature is out there just for iOS users and will become available for Android users at a later stage.
Keep in mind that you simply will got to get on the newest versions of both WhatsApp and Telegram apps. Also, only individual chats are often exported as of now and there’s no choice to import conversations in batch, in order that could be a touch time-consuming. For those wondering, the way to use the feature, here’s a glance at the way to import your WhatsApp chat history to Telegram.
In case you’re curious about transferring all of your chats, here’s how you’ll import WhatsApp chats to Telegram.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Head over to the chat that you simply would really like to transfer.
- Tap on the contact info then select the ‘Export Chat’ option. Here, one also can choose whether or not they would really like to incorporate media files or not.
- Now, the user must choose Telegram from the iOS sharing screen.
- Just select the contact to which you’d wish to assign the chat then tap on import.
In case you’re curious about transferring all of your chats, here’s how you’ll import WhatsApp chats to Telegram in Android.
Import Personal Chats from WhatsApp to Telegram
1. Import the Personal Chats by clicking the Dots and choose More -> Export chat. WhatsApp will now ask if you would like to incorporate media within the export. If you would like to possess media too, tap on ‘Include Media.’ Choose ‘Without Media’ if you’re okay with just the text messages.
2. On sharing Sheet, Choose Telegram, Or you can either Search by Writing Find the Contact and Tap “IMPORT”.
3. Process will Take sometime, Till the Keep Open the app.
4. Import successfully by Imported Tag you can see.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it Possible to move all messages from WhatsApp to Telegram?
Yes, it is possible to move all WhatsApp messages to Telegram using Telegram’s new chat import tool. You will, however, have to manually export chats from individual personal chats and groups
2. What kind of messages can you move to Telegram?
You can move text messages, emojis, images, GIFs, videos, voice notes, and location.There’s partial support for contacts – you can view the phone number, but you can’t directly add it to the contact list.
3. Can you import messages to a different person’s chat?
You can technically import WhatsApp messages to a different person’s chat on Telegram. However, we won’t recommend doing that since it will create unwanted confusion for both you and the recipient.
4. Can I use this tool to import messages from other messaging apps?
Yes, you can. Apart from WhatsApp, Telegram has officially confirmed that the migration tool works with Line and KakaoTalk.